I read these links:
I know it is just a simple reinstall but I have some specific questions. I use Exchange 2003 standard version 6.5 (build 7638.2 Service pack 2) and a Windows server 2003 32 bit. We’ve reached 75 GB limit so we need to upgrade it. The problem is that priv1.edb + priv1.stm is almost 82 GB and I have to mount the Mailbox Store almost everyday. My questions are:
1. Should I do domainprep and forestprep again when I run setup of the enterprise?
2. Should I dismount Mailbox Store before?
3. Should I stop TrendMicro antivirus?
4. I guess there will be no impact of the storage limits and connectors, right?
5. Long time ago we use this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/912375. So, should I remove this key before upgrade or after the upgrade?
6. I think the last one is that I should run SP2 installation package and run Microsoft update, right?
Sorry to bother you but I need to know the answers before do this upgrade. Thanks in advance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Create a free account today to participate in forum conversations, comment on posts and more.