Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

Two Users – One email address?

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Two Users – One email address?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • WorldBuilder

Hi all,

I have two users in an office that each have their own email address. OK, no sweat. They would like me to create a single email address that they can both access and reply from.

We are using Exchange 2003 and (don’t laugh) Outlook XP.

What should I do to create this new email address, load it up as a secondary item in each Outlook, and make sure that when they reply to an email from that it goes out from that address and not their personal one?

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.