Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET

Tutorial how to get Teams working with Microsoft Phone system PBX

Home Forums Office Office 365 Tutorial how to get Teams working with Microsoft Phone system PBX

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • techperson

Hi there, I’ve created a tutorial how to get Teams working with Microsoft Phone system to make and receive regular phone calls, associate phone numbers and other basic procedures. I noticed no one so far has done a similar tutorial when I was looking to implement it a few months ago, so I decided to record one. I hope it is useful for you guys as it was my first attempt making one. I’m trying to help the community as much as I was helped in the past watching other people tutorials.

jack220296
    Participant

Good video very helpful in understanding Microsoft Teams
    Also, you have tried to cover all the aspects right from the basics in just 25 minutes
    Very helpful in understanding the Phone Management system in Teams.
    That’s really great and easy to understand in a short span of time, will be very helpful for someone who wants to begin.
    Great effort is taken to help the community, a must-watch video
    Thanks and warm regards.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by jack220296.

forevergroup
    Participant

Very useful, thank you. We’ve recently started on our Microsoft Teams Phone System journey.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Webinar: Active Directory Security: What Needs Immediate Priority!Live on Tuesday, October 12th at 1 PM ET

Attacks on Active Directory are at an all-time high. Companies that are not taking heed are being punished, both monetarily and with loss of production.

In this webinar, you will learn:

• How to prioritize vulnerability management
  • What attackers are leveraging to breach organizations
  • Where Active Directory security needs immediate attention
  • Overall strategy to secure your environment and keep it secured

Sponsored by: