The drive could not be mapped because no network was found.

Home Forums Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2003 R2 The drive could not be mapped because no network was found.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    biggles77

I have 2 domains in a school, Admin and Curric (.local) both running Windows 2003 Server SP1, latest Updates and Hotfixes.
    A router that I have no access to allows the Admin to map to and access Curric. Curric has NO access to Admin. A static mapping in the Admin WINS usually allows a drive to be mapped from Admin to Curric (but not in this instance).

I created a 2 way trust between the domains but that didn’t work. Admin Side Trust and Curric Side Trust
    I added a Static Route, that didn’t work.
    I keep getting the Mapping Error (Using the Curric server’s IP displays the same error)
    Ipconfig /all looks ok.

However Netdiag (second page in bold) has me concerned. I do not understand the reason why the Default Gateway Test fails.

I have Internet access from both servers, there are no firewalls enabled on 2003 server and workstations can logon to their respective domains. I am stuck, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.