I am new to this forum, so if i do something wrong, please correct me :)
I have a problem with a terminal server setup.
– Internet line has 1 public IP address.
– I have one server, called S01, which is DC, RD Connection Broker, RD Gateway and RD Web Access server.
– The terminal server is called TS01, which has only 1 remoteapp.
Both servers are S2008 R2 standard.
The domain externaldomain.net leads to my public IP, and the web access is available at https:// externaldomain.net/rdweb
Logging on goes fine to web access, and I see the remoteapp published at the TS01.
I have two problems now.
– When the user clicks a remoteapp, credentials are asked. Why? The user already entered this when logging in on the web access site.
– When a users clicks on the remoteapp, he has to enter credentials, and after that, a warning pops up telling that the used certificate is for externaldomain.net, but the name os the server is ts01.internaldomain.local.