LIVE NOW: GET-IT: Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference LIVE NOW: GET-IT: Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference

Suggestion for the best website to provide the Virtual Data Centre

Home Forums Virtualization Virtual Server & Virtual PC Suggestion for the best website to provide the Virtual Data Centre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • lucifergary

Hello Everyone,
    I want to get enterprise-grade cloud platform integrated with direct network connectivity. and I am also protecting my most important assets with my RAAS solution. Can anyone please share me a website to provide me this facility. I have also searched [MOD EDIT] website to provide this facility. Has anyone used this company before? Would just like some reviews before we go ahead and call them. Please share it.

Thank You

[MOD EDIT]
    We get too many spammers who “just happen” to mention a commercial site in their very first post. I have edited out the site name above. General recommendations in answers are fine but if the same name appears again, at least one ban will be issued
    [/MOD EDIT]

jessewalt375
    Participant

Not in specific order:-
    1. CtrlS
    2. ESDS
    3. GPX Global Systems Inc.
    4. Netmagic
    5. NxtGen
    6. Nxtra Data Limited
    7. Sify Technologies
    9. Web Werks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Webinar: Active Directory Security: What Needs Immediate Priority!Live on Tuesday, October 12th at 1 PM ET

Attacks on Active Directory are at an all-time high. Companies that are not taking heed are being punished, both monetarily and with loss of production.

In this webinar, you will learn:

• How to prioritize vulnerability management
  • What attackers are leveraging to breach organizations
  • Where Active Directory security needs immediate attention
  • Overall strategy to secure your environment and keep it secured

Sponsored by: