Suggestion for the best website to provide the Virtual Data Centre

Home Forums Virtualization Virtual Server & Virtual PC Suggestion for the best website to provide the Virtual Data Centre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • lucifergary

Hello Everyone,
    I want to get enterprise-grade cloud platform integrated with direct network connectivity. and I am also protecting my most important assets with my RAAS solution. Can anyone please share me a website to provide me this facility. I have also searched [MOD EDIT] website to provide this facility. Has anyone used this company before? Would just like some reviews before we go ahead and call them. Please share it.

Thank You

[MOD EDIT]
    We get too many spammers who “just happen” to mention a commercial site in their very first post. I have edited out the site name above. General recommendations in answers are fine but if the same name appears again, at least one ban will be issued
    [/MOD EDIT]

jessewalt375
    Participant

Not in specific order:-
    1. CtrlS
    2. ESDS
    3. GPX Global Systems Inc.
    4. Netmagic
    5. NxtGen
    6. Nxtra Data Limited
    7. Sify Technologies
    9. Web Werks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: