– Windows 2008 x64 Server
– EPoX motherboard with an Opteron 170
– Adaptec 3805
– 8x 2TB Seagate
My problem started a few weeks ago. Suddenly transfer rate from server to stationary is only ~20 MB/s, where i earlier would get 100+ MB/s. I updated windows around that time aswell, so i thought that were the reason – however, i removed all the updates, and the problem still exist.
Ive tried disabling autotuning – didnt help. Ive disabled IPv6 – didnt help. Updated the controller driver – no change.
I ran an ATTO Disk Benchmark, to see if it were windows-transfer related, and i think this answer that:
My problem now is: I have no clue how to fix this.