site to site vpn with internet connection in same time

Home Forums Networking Cisco Security – PIX/ASA/VPN site to site vpn with internet connection in same time

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • gogi100

i configured site to site VPN beetwen the asa 5505 (asa 8.4.2) and the asa 5510 (asa 8.4.4). how i can configure that the users from one side use internet and site to site vpn in same time? the outside interface of asa5505 have address 10.15.100.8, the gateway for this network(10.15.100.0/24) is 10.15.100.1. this address of asa is nat-ed on public ip address.before LAN (10.15.100.0/24) has had many computers and used internet over the gateway 10.15.100.1 and now all computers must be move on behind asa5505. i configured the site to site vpn but internet doesn’t work.
    pls help me.
    thanks

ps: this option is split tunneling? how it configure?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: