Single Sender Receives 554 Denied [CS]

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Single Sender Receives 554 Denied [CS]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    maxim42

Hello,
    I am using exchange 2003 and having a very weird problem with one user.
    Every time he sends me an email it bounces back with the message below

Date: July 11, 2011 11:39:29 AM PDT
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.
    [email protected]
    user2@domain.org

Reporting-MTA: dns;domain.org Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected] Action: failed Status: 5.5.0 Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554 Denied [CS] (Mode: normal) X-Display-Name: [email protected] Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected] Action: failed Status: 5.5.0 Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554 Denied [CS] (Mode: normal) X-Display-Name: [email protected]

It was working fine 2 days ago but today for some unknown reasons it started to do this. Also I have checked and me (the recipient of that email) can receive all other emails from the outside world without any problems. I tired 5 different domains and got all of the 5 emails not a single one bounced back. Same goes for the sender. He emailed 4 different people and they all got his emails. So to make long story short. He can send to everyone except for me (it bounces back with the message I described above). I receive emails from everybody else except for him.

Please help.

Many thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.