VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference - Register Now VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference - Register Now

Sharepoint on Exchange Server — any issues?

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Sharepoint on Exchange Server — any issues?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ossian
    Participant

Sorry if this is going a bit off topic for this forum, but I need the real Exchange guru’s input :bowdown:

Single Exchange 2003 Std (SP2) on Server 2003 Standard R2
    All working correctly with 3rd party certificate for OWA (no separate FE server) and RPC/HTTPS
    WSUS 3 also installed on same box, again working correctly

Single public IP with port forwarding using Cisco PIX 506 so both 80 and 443 go to the Exchange box

I need to install Sharepoint (WSS3) and would ideally like it on the same server so I can access it externally using HTTPS and not have to mess around with ports

Can I install Sharepoint 3 on the Exchange server without risks or should I avoid doing so. Google suggests WSS2 will do nasty things to OWA but nothing easily found about WSS3

Thanks in advance
    Tom

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Online Conference - May 25th and 26th

VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference

Join us to gain your professional edge with technical and visionary learning from the brightest minds in IT at the definitive conference for Modern Data Protection.

Register Now

Sponsored By