Setting up alias to send/receive emails on behalf of second domain

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Setting up alias to send/receive emails on behalf of second domain

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mr.allawi

I have two domains. Domain A is the domain set on the Windows Server and the Exchange server. My company receives emails to another domain (domain B). Domain B is not set up with any Windows/Exchange server. I would like to send emails on behalf of domain B by logging into domain A as well receive emails. The users are the same. Example scenario:

John Smith logs into his computer with his username, he receives email from both [EMAIL=”‘[email protected]'”][email protected][/EMAIL] and [EMAIL=”‘[email protected]'”][email protected][/EMAIL]

John Smith can send an email and choose between [EMAIL=”‘[email protected]'”][email protected][/EMAIL] and [EMAIL=”[email protected]'”][email protected][/EMAIL] in the ‘Send from’ box.

I have already set up Accepted Domains, and I can receive emails from domain B but I can’t see if it came from domain B, when checking who its sent to, it says [EMAIL=”‘[email protected]'”][email protected][/EMAIL] when it should say [EMAIL=”‘[email protected]'”][email protected][/EMAIL] .

What am I doing wrong or what else do I need to do?

Appreciate your help guys

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.