Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

setting up a server for school (windows server 2008)

Home Forums Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 setting up a server for school (windows server 2008)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • cjsporl

As my final project for the year i am setting up a server that we will eventually move all our computers on to. I am using a poweredge 2900 as a server with windows server 2008 installed. As of now i have 2 computers connected to the domain which they can log on to.
    what i need help with
    – How do i give all users access to programs?
    – Each student needs to have access to her own drive through the server not locally.
    The client computers are connected to a switch using dhcp.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.