Server 03 Terminal Server Default Screensaver Settings

Home Forums Virtualization Terminal Services Server 03 Terminal Server Default Screensaver Settings

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • NateCO

I have brought up a couple Server03 TS boxes and am having people use a RDC connection I created which goes straight into an application. Everything works fine but when each profile is created there is a default screensaver setting of lock at 10 minutes.

I want to get rid of or atleast change the default setting that it hands out, I don’t want to use the local policy to set / enforce a specific time for EVERY user, I just don’t want that short screensaver setting given to them by default.

The problem is since I send them stright into an app, they can’t change ss settings. I don’t want to have to login once for each user and get rid of the autolock after 10 minute setting.

Thanks for any info, I can’t find any.

-Nate

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: