School project, please help

Home Forums Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2003 R2 School project, please help

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Leafar

hi there i’m Leafar i’m new here and i really need help with someting….here goes:

i study IT and have a project that will take 2 days, the point is that there are 2 computers both broken and i will need to make 1 working computer with parts from both broken pc’s ,

today i had to de-assemble both computers and tommorow i have to assemble one, but when i de-assembled both i also already checked some parts that work and some that don’t (so it’ll be easier tommorow)

but when i checked both harddisks i saw that both of them had no jumpers, now is it possible to assemble a working computer with all basic hardware (i.e. harddisk, cd-rom drive, floppy-drive) without any jumpers?

i’m asking this because i already had to do this project and failed…. because i never heard of the term jumper settings….(foolish me…*ashamed* so eventually i changed the jumper settings and it worked, but it was to late,

and now both harddisks don’t even have a jumper….
    please help…. :-|

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.