Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

Scheduling resources (newb alert!)

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Scheduling resources (newb alert!)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • RouterPouter

Hi folks,

I have an Exchange 2000 server with several public folders setup, and inside one of those folders is a whole slew of conference room calendars for folks to schedule meetings with.

However, I don’t think the original IT guy set ’em up right, because people have to book time on one of the conference room calendars, then setup a meeting with attendees from their PERSONAL calendar.

I just tested something, and if I invite the “Large Conference Room” to a meeting, I don’t see the free/busy info for that calendar (see attached).

How can I set these calendars up so folks can see the free/busy information and ideally schedule their meeting from ONE invite instead of two?

Thanks,
    Brian

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.