Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET

Scheduled screenshots – Software

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 8 Scheduled screenshots – Software

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I´m looking for a corporate software that is able to take screenshots of the users PC’s… does anyone have an idea of a software solution that offers these?
    I´m working on a windows network and all my clients are windows xp or windows 7 and a few windows 8.

I’ve heard that besides the screenshot capability, some programs can give reports about program usage (for example, Vilma from accountings is using internet explorer 25%, SAP 50% and skype 25%).

Anyone know of such software/solution?

Thanks for your help!

PS – User privacy is not an issue, since it would be backed up by an auditing department and the CEO.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Webinar: Active Directory Security: What Needs Immediate Priority!Live on Tuesday, October 12th at 1 PM ET

Attacks on Active Directory are at an all-time high. Companies that are not taking heed are being punished, both monetarily and with loss of production.

In this webinar, you will learn:

• How to prioritize vulnerability management
  • What attackers are leveraging to breach organizations
  • Where Active Directory security needs immediate attention
  • Overall strategy to secure your environment and keep it secured

Sponsored by: