sbs2008 mx.google.com rejects email

Home Forums Server Operating Systems SBS 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / 2011 sbs2008 mx.google.com rejects email

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jerz

[FONT=&quot]We are a small company with less than 50 employees so I do the IT for the three people in the office and handle the email for the guys in the field…. About ten days ago mx.google.com started rejecting our email and I cannot figure out what the problem is… ISP is comcast, godaddy hosts our domain, we have a static ip address, I turned off ipv6 and email went through to the gmail servers HOWEVER I quickly realized sbs2008 NEEDED ipv6 so I turned it back on and once again email is being rejected from mx.google.com[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is what I get:
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your message wasn’t delivered because of security policies. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The following organization rejected your message: mx.google.com.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Diagnostic information for administrators:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Generating server: SERVER.mydomain.local[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][email protected]
    mx.google.com #550-5.7.1 [2002:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxx:xxxx 16] The sender does not 550-5.7.1 meet basic ipv6 sending guidelines of authentication and rdns 550-5.7.1 resolution of sending ip. Please review 550 5.7.1support.google.com/mail/answer/81126 for more information. f43si6791143yhc.407 – gsmtp ##[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Original message headers:[/FONT]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.