naingminMemberJul 04, 2007 at 4:10 am #126444
one user is sending the same email to itself every 15 minutes.I alredy tried to solve this problem by using MFCMAPI To Delete Exchange Temp Table .
below is the procedure i tried
. Download MFCMAPI, also known as MAPI Editor. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?
2. Launch MFCMAPI application. Click OK at the Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Editor window. Click Session, and select Logon and Display Store Table.
3. You will now be prompted to create a profile. Note, you must be logged in with an account that has full rights to your Exchange server, otherwise you will receive the following error message below when we open the temp table.
Code: MAPI_E_FAILONEPROVIDER === 0x8004011D
4. Once logged in, click MDB, and select Get Mailbox Table. A new window display opens “Server Mailbox Table” From here, you can select the server name you wish to work with. Select default settings and click OK.
5. You will now see all mailboxes enumerated. You will need to locate the SMTP(Servername –GUID) mailbox. Note there can be more than one depending on how many stores you have. Therefore you will need to perform step 6 on the remainding SMTP (Servernam –GUID) mailboxes.
6. Once you have double clicked the mailbox, expand Root Container. You will see TempTable#. Highlight this, go to Actions menu and select delete folder. In the Deleted Selected Folder Window, check “Hard Deletion” and click OK. Right click your Root Container and select Refresh View. Your TempTable# should not appear. Repeat this step for all SMTP (Servername –Guid) mailboxes you have. Once complete, restart your IIS server. This will re-create your TempTable#.
Do you have any idea for this problem?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.