I’m not sure if this is the right area to post this.
I wondered if anyone could advise me on a new Wireless Router in the market that will work with my new setup.
– Two WAN connections for BT Fibre and Virgin Fibre
– 200MB Virgin Fibre Internet
– 80MB BT Fibre Internet (backup)
– Dual band (if not tri-band)
– at least AC3200
– no bottleneck on 100MB WAN ports
Quite a requirement but if not viable my other option rather than purchasing something is to install PFSense and then just but an access point or two..
If thats the case then can anyone tell me if the above is possible without any limitations with 100MB+ internet speeds?
Any advise would be great or if there is anything else you think I should consider on this type of setup, please advise.