GET-IT: TEAMS DAY | 1-Day Free Virtual Conference all about Teams. Here on Petri.com - 8/12/20 GET-IT: TEAMS DAY - 8/12/20

Roaming User profile issue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    KingRao

hi All,

I’ve setup a roaming profile for 2 users by adding the profile path in AD and ofcourse creating the appropriate directories on my server. When I logon with these users and check to see if they are carrying a roaming profile which they do successfully, now when I save anything on each of their desktop and then log off the users I get the following message

“Windows cannot update your romaing profile. Possible causes of this error include network problems or insufficient security rights. If this problem persists contact your network administrator”

Upon logging back in on another pc the files I saved on the desktop don’t appear. In fact i don’t think the roaming profile is working at all although it does state roaming when I go to My computer>Advanced>User profiles and check there.

Please help with this, something with my set-up is not right.

Thanks
    KR
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/hp/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/hp/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/hp/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/hp/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.