Roaming Profiles and Remote Desktop App

Home Forums Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 Roaming Profiles and Remote Desktop App

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dimanaz

Guys,

So I have windows server 2008 R2 with romaing profiles and 18 workstations. Everything is working fine.

The client needs to utilize new app and this app is utilizing Remote Desktop App to connect to another company.

On my side: Any user can access any computer with his credentials.
    On their side, each computer on my side must have a RDP icon with its own username and password, each computer has his own username.

How can i add this remote desktop app (shortcut) to each computer on my network that will store the same username regardless the user is logged in to the workstation. I assume it has something to do with default user but not sure how to implement it.

Examples (my network):
    Computer1
    Computer2
    userA
    userB

When userA uses Computer1 he should have a RDP icon with user: DomainComputerZ as the username
    If the same userA uses Computer2 he should have a RDP icon with user: DomainComputerY as the username
    ComputerY and ComputerZ are credentials on the remote company side.

Same scenario if userB is logged in to Computer1 he will have the same RDP shortcut with DomainComputerZ as the username.

I hope its clear enough :)

Thank you,
    D

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.