RIS image halting, with error message about txtsetup.sif

Home Forums Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2003 R2 RIS image halting, with error message about txtsetup.sif

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jesta1865

dear all, i have for the last week been setting up RIS from a 2003 server with all the latest updates on.

I have setup the basic build from a cd image that has xpsp2 slipstreamed onto it, and i can happily build a basic machine from that, including having added broadcomm drivers so that my hpdc5750’s will build from it.

i have had some old nec’s and as a practice i have ripreped an image from them up to the server and sucessfully built a number of them.

in the next couple of weeks i hope to be building 60+ of the dc5750’s from hp and despite following the same process as the nec image, when i get into ris, it lets me login and then when it tries to start windows i get the following error message:-

INF file txtsetup.sif is corrupt or missing, status 21. Setup cannot
    continue. Press any key to exit.

if i look at the answer file properties its pointing to the right place and i am using an admin account to build the box.

i am not sure what i have done wrong, i have been trying to fix this for nearly 2 days so if anyone has an idea it will be greatfully received.

cheers in advance and sorry for such a pain 1st post.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.