Review of QuickBooks?

Home Forums Cloud Computing VMware Cloud Review of QuickBooks?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Pistle
    Participant

Overall I can see the overall health of my business with quickbooks. I can track my expenses, sales, inventories, financial reports and other vital information for intelligent decision making. The thing I like most about Quickbooks is its completeness. For a small to medium sized business one gets to have a user friendly accounting and inventory system all rolled into one. Add to that its customizable reports suited to ones needed data. Some of these reports which are very vital to a business owner are Daily/Weekly/Monthly and even Annual Sales Report, Inventory related reports, Expenses Reports, Accounts Parables and Receivables, Banking and many more.

jessewalt375
    Participant

This review is divided into pros and cons for better and quick understanding.
    PROS
    -Excellent user interface and navigation.
    -In-depth contact records and transaction forms.
    -Project profitability.
    -Customizable reports.
    -Comprehensive payroll support.
    -Hundreds of add-ons and integrations.
    -New mileage tracking.

CONS
    -Expensive.
    -Poor online documentation.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Don't leave your business open to attack! Come learn how to protect your AD in this FREE masterclass!REGISTER NOW - Thursday, December 2, 2021 @ 1 pm ET

Active Directory (AD) is leveraged by over 90% of enterprises worldwide as the authentication and authorization hub of their IT infrastructure—but its inherent complexity leaves it prone to misconfigurations that can allow attackers to slip into your network and wreak havoc. 

Join this session with Microsoft MVP and MCT Sander Berkouwer, who will explore:

• Whether you should upgrade your domain controllers to Windows Server
    2019 and beyond
  • Achieving mission impossible: updating DCs within 48 hours
  • How to disable legacy protocols and outdated compatibility options in
    Active Directory

Sponsored by: