Remove ability for Terminal users to change domain

Home Forums Virtualization Terminal Services Remove ability for Terminal users to change domain

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I have a Windows 2000 Server network using Citrix and Terminal Services. We had the Novell client installed on our citrix servers, but did not use the Novell permissions… so basically the Novell login was an extra unnecessary step. I removed the Novell client and now the login box is the Windows 2000 box. Basically, I would like for the login box to default to have the username and password as the only enterable fields, and the domain/local workstation selection is not visible. Is there a GPO setting for this so that it will take effect globally for all users? When you click the Options button it hides/unhides this option, but right now I have to do this on an individual basis. I would like to hide it by default. Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: