Remote Desktop Wizards Only!!!

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 2000 Pro, XP Pro Remote Desktop Wizards Only!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dtdionne

Please help me before I have a CFM!!!

1. I get up in the morning, drive to work.
    2. I sit down at my workstation and RDP into my machine at home from my workstation.
    3. I finish reconciling my Quicken.

4. WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE COMMAND TO SEND/PUSH SESSION CONTROL BACK TO THE MOUSE, MONITOR, AND KEYBOARD OF THE HOST OR THE COMPUTER AT MY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to know it and I forgot it and I have been searching the net now, for almost 3 hours and NOTHING. I wana say that it was something like mstsc */ or mstsc * /console or something like that but i’ve tried everything I could possibly come up with…ive also tried to find any switches that might work with winista and rinsta…but nothing and I’m milliseconds from destroying my house with my brand new Remmington 1187 Special Edition Camo/Turkey piece, and I know, with my logical mind (which is no longer in control) that I SO DO NOT WANT to do that…SO HELP!!!!!!

OH AND PLEASE, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW EEEXXXXAAAACCCCTTTTTLLLLLYYYYYY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DDDOOOO NNNNOOOOOTTTTTT POST….its nothing against you, it’s all me, the problem is with me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.