Remote Connections to Windows 2003 server

Home Forums Virtualization Terminal Services Remote Connections to Windows 2003 server

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • asam71

Good Morning,

I recently implemented a 2003 AD Domain. I have users on XP and Web servers using 2003. I’m having trouble allowing the users to connect to the webservers via Remtoe Desktop.

I don’t want to create a local admin account on the machines. This is the only way I have been able to give them remote access.

Is there something I need to do in Group Policy?

When the user attempts to connect remotely, they receive the following message:

“The local policy does not allow interactive logons to this machine”

I created a group in AD and then on the local machine granted allow logon locally rights to the group. It still is having problems.

Any ideas?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: