GET-IT: TEAMS DAY | 1-Day Free Virtual Conference all about Teams. Here on Petri.com - 8/12/20 GET-IT: TEAMS DAY - 8/12/20

re-installing RRAS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    GranDrufus

Hello,

I have installed Symantecs endpoint protection on our network which consists of a SBS 2003 server, a normal 2003 server and some windows XP professional clients. The application server started to hang when users started using our ERP software , Exact for Windows.

After I have applied some Exact changes which did not help I decided to de-install Symantec which immediately solved the problem.

De-installation on the application server wordked fine, but for some reason I had problems de-installing it from the domain controller. Symatect tecnical support advised me to use their “cleansweep” tool, which did wat it said, but it cleaned too much.

When I’m trying to start RAS it fails, after checking this with Symantec technical support they let me change some paths in the registry but with no result.

Now, their last advise is to re-install RRAS.

I have been looking on the internet to see how to do this, initially I assumed it would be under “Install windows components” but no luck!

Can anybody point me in to the right direction??

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.