Question about GPO processing and design

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services GPO Question about GPO processing and design

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rippie

Hi all,

I have a question about GPO processing and design i am hoping someone can answer. The company i work for have 4 OU’s. one for each office across the country and each OU contain sub ou’s for users, computers etc.

We have a GPO that looks after setting desktop wallpaper and prevent users from changing wallpaper and prevent changing theme. Now i have a group of 5 people in one of the office OU’s that need to be able to change their wall paper and stop the screensaver (screen saver setting is also in same GPO mentioned above).

I was hoping that there is something i can do to allow them to change all of it and so far the only solution i can think of is to create new several GPO’s. one for each of the functions i currently have in one GPO. my thinking is then i can deny them the GPO’s that prevent users from making changes to wallpaper and screensaver so at least they still get the same settings, but they can choose to chose to change it when needed.

I hope this makes sense, if not i will try to give more info.

Regards
    Rippie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.