Public Folders "Operation Forbidden"

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Public Folders "Operation Forbidden"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • schmaggy

Hey, I am running Windows Server 2k3 and Exchange 2k3.
    I have been having problems with public folders. I am part of a domain the other site and its exchange server has no issues with the public folders.

However when I try to open the public folders as local and domain admin, (same account used on the other exchange server) it tells me that the operation is forbidden.

When I have looked it up, I have found some stuff about the default website not being configured to a specific IP address rather than “All Unnasigned”. However I dont have a “Default Website” in my IIS.

I have however changed the OWA webite to the specific IP with no avail…

Any ideas? Perhaps a means to create a default website in IIS? I am pretty stuck here…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Download this eBook!

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

his eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure. The eBook will also outline some of the major decision points across four general-purpose guest access policy scenarios for how an organization can set this up with standard licensing.

Download Now

Sponsored By