Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

Problem with winlogon.exe !!

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 2000 Pro, XP Pro Problem with winlogon.exe !!

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 16 years ago by RMK.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • RMK

When I log on to my XP SP1 computer, I get the following message. Message: Winlogon.exe – Application Error The instruction at “0x7c910370” referenced memory at “0x66763000”. The required data was not placed into memory becasue of an I/O error status of “0xc00009c”. Click “OK” to terminate Click Cancel to debug program. I am unable to type my password into log into Windows– if I click cancel the computer freezes and if I click “ok” the computer reboots and the same message appears.
    Please inform a solution.

RMK

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.