Problem with Hyper-v install & run. Hypervisor fatal error STOP: 0x00020001

Home Forums Virtualization Microsoft Hyper-V Technology Problem with Hyper-v install & run. Hypervisor fatal error STOP: 0x00020001

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    pgtech77

I purchased a core i3 laptop. I installed Hyper-V on Server 2008. I also updated Hyper-V using one kb95505 (something like this) hotfix on Server 2008 rtm base O/S. On running virtual machine inside Hyper-V, I am getting stop error hypervisor has encountered a fatal error STOP: 0x00020001. It also prepares a memory dump and shuts down the system with bsod. I have run memory diagnostic on my ASUS K52F. There is no problem with memory. Though I had updated memory. But I run Windows 7, and it’s stable, Server 08 as such is stable untill Hyper-V is not installed. In laptop the virtualization technology is enabled and also the VT-d is enabled. There is no setting for dep or execution bit xd in bios. What could be the problem? Please help, I have to otherwise return the laptop within time limit. Please help. How do You check the version of Hyper-V? I am sure someone will ask me for it

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.