Problem Forwarding Cisco ASA IPSec VPN Traffic through Microsoft TMG 2010?

Home Forums Networking General Networking Problem Forwarding Cisco ASA IPSec VPN Traffic through Microsoft TMG 2010?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mzbcracker

hi.

i have an ISA 2006 server for 7 years.and i want to Install Microsoft Threat Management Gateway 2010.and i have no other choice because it is what the central office wants.anyway.

i have installed TMG and every thing is okay.but there is a problem.some Clients connect to Internal network in ISA 2006 using vpn.the vpn server is Cisco ASA Firewall.and the edge firewall is ISA Server.and then there is the ASA Firewall.and then there is the local Server.

in ISA 2006 there is no problem and i have published IKE Server and L2TP server and IPSec server in ISA 2006 to the ASA Firewall IP Address.and everybody can connect.

now that i have installed TMG and published rules exactly the same way it was implemented in ISA 2006 , clients can connect to TMG Server but they can not Access the Local Server.i have done anything possible.but it was useless.

by the way at first i could not login by VPN but i read a solution in a forum and them created a site to site!! VPN with fake ip addresses and then the remote client can connect to the ASA VPN but he can not access the local server.i know that the problem lies in TMG Configurations because by replacing the TMG with ISA all the Problems get Solved.What seems to be the problem??

I Would appreciate any answer in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.