PHP imap_open to exchange 2010 : Unable to negotiate TLS with this server

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 PHP imap_open to exchange 2010 : Unable to negotiate TLS with this server

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Roman_k

Hi
    I am getting ” Unable to negotiate TLS with this server” when trying to connect to exchange 2010 from imap_open() in PHP script. PHP ver is 5.2.17. I can connect to other mail servers but this one. IMAP on the server is set to “Secure logon. A TLS connection is required for the client to authenticate to the server” and is accessible from outlook or telnet on port 143.
    I have read some posts on the internet that points to the bug in PHP but no resolution or workaround.
    Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: