Perrmissions on Address Books In Exchange 2003

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Perrmissions on Address Books In Exchange 2003

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    crashpolo

Hi
    I have a 2 probs I need help with and Im hoping someone can help…

I need to hide All users all contacts etc from my users view in outlook 2003 …. in adsi edit which group needs to have read permissions denied etc

I have created another address book and given myself under my domain login full rights to the address book ..but from within outlook I cant add contacts to the address book which I thought I would be able to …

Im not an exchange expert I know my way around it but a bit confused why if the permissions are set it wont let me add to it ….

Prob 2

I created another address book denied everyone and auth users (oops) and deleted it …(oops agan) so anyway in adsi edit the address book is still the
    CN-Test1

How do I reset the permissions on it so I can delete it properly … someone suggested but just want clarification in case I got it wrong

dsacls CN=Configuration,CN=Services,CN=company,CN=Address Lists Container,CN=All Address Lists,Cn=Test1 /R Everyone

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.