PayPal extra code demanded

Home Forums Networking General Networking PayPal extra code demanded

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • GordonSweet

Advice please. A you maybe aware strange PayPal want me to use an extra 4 digit code as well as my Debit card details such as if I am daft enough to phone them presumably in the USA. Details can be found on the PayPal site but as usual the PayPal nerds do not explain how I will be told details of the 4 digit code or whether they want me to dream one up on my own. They will nick £1 from my Bank Account to test my Debit card etc then refund it.

Have any of you managed to fathom out how the code is created? As usual with these sites it will probably take weeks to answer my message to them.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: