I’m setting up a new domain, based on a SBS2011 machine. The problem is that I can’t get OWA to work from outside the company. When I try to reach it, i get the following error in IE9,
You are not authorized to view this page
The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.
These are the things I’ve done and verrified so far,
– At my ISP I configured DNS to forward https://webmail.mydomain.com to the correct public IP of my company
– Configured my firewall to forward port 443 to the IP address of the SBS2011 inside the LAN.
– In Exchange Management Console I configured OWA to use https://webmail.mydomain.com/owa for both internal and external address.
– OWA is working from the SBS itself and from a client computer in the same network and domain.
– In IIS 7 i checked for any restrictions configured on the default website. There are none configured as far as i can see.
Any suggestions on how to fix this are more then welcome!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Create a free account today to participate in forum conversations, comment on posts and more.