Offline Files not Working

Home Forums Server Operating Systems SBS 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / 2011 Offline Files not Working

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Cogent

Hi,

I have an SBS 2003 server and Windowx XP Pro Sr 2 clients, when I synchronise my files and offline some of the upper level files are present but many child objects do not appear.

In troubleshooting I have tried to increase the cache on the offline files settings on the client computer in question, this did not work I would apply the setting and when I returned to the settings page it would be defaulted back to 2 Gb of Hard Disk.

I then applied a group policy that increased the drive cache for offline files to 50% (5000 on the group policy setting for default cache) this improved things but many objects are still not showing up when offline.

Looking from the client computer to the folder in question on the server it shows that there is around 30 Gb of data, when I look on the server at the same folder it is only around 6 Gb??. Have deleted the offline files on the client, this had little affect.

Any help you can give me in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

LG

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.