Recently I have discovered a problem with Offline Address book downloaded by Outlook 2003 SP2 – the Book doesn’t contain a full list of users and contacts. On the server I have tried to make available different versions of the Address book and Different distribution methods with – no luck. Exchange 2007 configured to include only Global Address List in the book. Deleting .oab files and downloading a fresh copy of the OAB on the client doesn’t help either. Also I cannot identify what is common for the users and contacts which are missing in the Offline version.
The online Address Book looks correct so as a workaround I had to disable downloading OAB at all.