Offline Address Book download: 0x80190197 error

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Offline Address Book download: 0x80190197 error

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    woodgrain

Hi All,

When I try to download the OAB in Outlook (2010) I get the above error code.

What I’ve tried:
    – We do have a proxy, but I’ve tried turning off the proxy in Internet Options in control panel (Windows 8.1 and Windows 7).
    – The exchange server (2013) is listing the Default GAL as up to date, and if I edit it in the ECP, and click to preview recipients, all the recent users are listed.
    – I’ve had a look for the local address book and cache folders, I found the latter and renamed it
    – Looking in IIS I can see that the OAB site is using SSL, with client certificates set to “ignore”
    – I’ve read about BITS 2 issues, but this appears to be related only to Windows XP/2003. At any rate, looks like I’m running BITS v5 based on http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa362837%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
    – I’ve added “Athenticated Users” security settings to have “read” and “read and execute” in IIS – “Exchange Back End” – OAB – web.config and ran an iisreset

Still can’t get OAB…

Any assistance would be much appreciated.
    Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.