Office 2010 – Home and Business Edition Deployment

Home Forums Office Office 2010 / 2013 General Issues Office 2010 – Home and Business Edition Deployment

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    joners

Im trying to find a way of deploying MS Office 2010 Home and Business OEM in my network.

Im buying 120+ machines all with Win7 Pro and Office 2010 Home and Business OEM preinstalled.

Because of the amount of crapware that comes preinstalled on these machines I want to wipe them all and then build a new image and deploy them. I have volume licence keys for Windows 7 Pro and MS will allow me to use this for an OEM licence, as long as its like for like.

However as MS doesnt offer Home and Business through the Volume Licence Program (at least not that i can find!).

So does anyone have any suggestions for a deployment plan for this software, I dont mind having to activate each machine again however id rather not have to install the entire package on each machine after it has been imaged.

Any suggestions at all? Considered deploying the package via group policy but not sure how it would work, if at all consiering it supposed to be for Office Pro installs.

thanks,

Jon

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.