No Terminal Server printing in Outlook and Acrobat

Home Forums Virtualization Terminal Services No Terminal Server printing in Outlook and Acrobat

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    RobW

I have 30 users that log into Terminal Server 2003 a various times. They are remote field workers in social servics. Two of the computers cannot print to their terminal server printer when they are in Outlook or Acrobat Reader.

When they log into the terminal server, ther HP Laserjet 5L shows up in the session. They can print a test page and they can print from Microsoft Word or Internet Explorer.

If they open an e-mail in Outlook 2007 and try to print it they get a message that no printers are installed. The same with Acrobat Reader. If they open a PDF and try to print it, Acrobat says there are no printers installed. If you exit out of Outlook or Acrobat the session printer is there and you can print to it.

I tried reinstalling the printer locally. The second computer having this problem is at another location and it involves a Brother printer. I have checked the drivers installed in ‘server properties’ on the terminal server and it looks like all the right universal drivers are installed. There are at least 28 other people using the same TS that do not have this problem. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.