network infrastructure for hyper-v redondancy

Home Forums Virtualization Microsoft Hyper-V Technology network infrastructure for hyper-v redondancy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • test2014

Hi forum, i am new here .

I need some help with my network infrastructure as i am new to hyper-v.

What do I have:
    2 host servers ( sp1, sp2) with 4 nics on each
    1 switch
    1 router.
    6 virtual machine with 2 dmz
    my entire network is on the same sub .2.X
    i must setup 2 dmz with 10.X and 172.X

What i would like to do:
    i need to setup my 2 hosts in order that if one fails all virtual machine should keep running automatically.

I have installed hyper-core server 2012 on each of the host

i need help to how to configure the nics card and the virtual swicth in order to achieve a redondancy in case of failover.

so step by step : how should i configure the 2 physical host at first?
    then how should i configure the NICS on the server and the virtual switch?
    how should i configure the dmz?
    how i can test if i switch off my host1 the vm should work on host2 and vice-versa

I would really appreciate your help for a best practive network setup.
    Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by:

Office 365 Coexistence for Mergers & Acquisitions: Don’t Panic! Make it SimpleLive Webinar on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 @ 1 pm ET

In this session, Microsoft MVPs Steve Goodman and Mike Weaver, and tenant migration expert Rich Dean, will cover the four most common steps toward Office 365 coexistence and explain the simplest route to project success.

• Directory Sync/GAL Sync – How to prepare for access and awareness
  • Calendar Sharing – How to retrieve a user’s shared calendar, or a room’s free time
  • Email Routing – How to guarantee email is routed to the active mailbox before and after migration
  • Domain Sharing – How to accommodate both original and new SMTP domains at every stage

Aimed at IT Admins, Infrastructure Engineers and Project Managers, this session outlines both technical and project management considerations – giving you a great head start when faced with a tenant migration.the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

Sponsored by: