Network Drop Out Problem

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 2000 Pro, XP Pro Windows Vista Network Drop Out Problem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    joey304

I have been having a little problem now for about a month with my network connection on my Vista 64Bit PC. Here is a little background on the setup. Vista 64Bit PC running on a Windows 2003 domain with the users firewall cutoff with normal applications running. Almost every day at random intervals of time the network connectivity will drop out. The Internet stops working, exchange access is stopped and all shares are inaccessible along with anything network related. The strange part is that I can ping anything on the network with no problems and the Vista PC can be pinged as well.

Please look at Network Error file to see a screen shot of the error it shows in the Network and Sharing Center. It’s basically saying that my computer is unauthenticated on the network. I have also included a screen shot of the Network and Sharing Center right after I have rebooted, which fixes the problem every time (Network Normal).

I have no clue into what is causing this problem. I have tried to monitor the problem in watching what applications I open, and anything else that I do right before this happens. I can’t find one thing that I do or run that would cause this problem.

If anyone has any suggestions or has seen any information regarding this problem could you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.
    Joey

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.