MSExchangeTransport 5015 & 5016 errors in event log

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 MSExchangeTransport 5015 & 5016 errors in event log

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dsmythe

Getting MSExchangeTransport 5015 & 5016 messages in the event log after I removed the RGC while completing my migration from 2003 to 2010.

One of the connectors it references is the “Internet Mail” connector while I can still see and the other is an old connector that has not existed for many years from an old phone Octel phone system. I found them in ADSI edit and the “Internet Mail” connector shows up still in 2010 in the HT | send connetors section. can I just disable or remove that one and delete the Octel connector via ADSI Edit?

Our mailflow seems uneffected, I tested it and watched the queue’s … don’t see anything indicating that there is any kind of queue backup or flow issues.
    Also In the ESM on 2003 there is a server listed in the first routing group that has not been around for several years. I think it was an exchange 2000 server. If I just remove it form the ESM on 2003 will it remove that connector?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.