moved offline files successfully, but…

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 2000 Pro, XP Pro moved offline files successfully, but…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    shmengie

i hope this isn’t too beneath the level of this forum! :)

i have a user who moved from our warehouse location to our corporate location. she had her ‘my documents’ folder made available for offline use and pointing to a share on the file server at the warehouse. she moved here to corporate, so i copied her files to a share on our file server here, then moved her offline target to the local share here. i then took her warehouse files and moved them out of share’s way. that part all work perfectly. except…

every 60 minutes (the default sync interval), she gets a balloon in the systray saying “‘192.168.0.102’ is still offline. click this icon to view status.” 192.168.0.102 is the warehouse file server i moved her files from. i have been through every setting and can’t find anything that would still be pointing there.

this is annoying, but non-critical, as she is syncing fine with the local server. anyone have any ideas where this antiquated reference to the warehouse server might reside on her laptop? the registry, probably?

thx!

Now playing: The Avalons – Begin The Beguine
    via FoxyTunes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.