Migrating from Exchange question

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Migrating from Exchange question

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • hlobell

I have Exchange 2007 setup with OWA. All of my users smart Phones connect to this server for e-mail and I also have Outlook users on the outside of my network connecting in. The site is this,,, mail.domain.com…

I just installed Exchange 2010 and configured it for the migration. Doing the install of 2010 it asked me The client access server role will be internet facing? I checked the box and put in mail.domain.com and I’m not sure if I should of used the new server name which would be mail2.domain.com?

I’m needing to keep using the name mail.railtrac.com with the new Exchange 2010 server. Is this going to cause a problem?

H

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

13 Email Threat Types to Know About Right Now

As email threats evolve and multiply, keeping track of them all—and staying protected against the many different types—becomes a complex challenge. Today, that requires more than just the traditional email gateway solution that used to be good enough.

In this eBook you will learn:

• What are the most common and challenging email attacks for organizations?
  • How to defend against sophisticated email threats, such as spoofing, social engineering, and fraud
  • How to protect employees at the inbox level with the right technologies and security-awareness training
  • How to use a multilayered protection strategy to reduce susceptibility to email attacks and better defend your business and employees

Sponsored by: