Hi This is my first post here :-) I’m migrating SBS 2003 to new hardware according to MS article (on technet). It all went well until I got to the “Move Exchange Server 2003 mailboxes”. Some mailboxes were moved and some remained on the old server.
I’m really stuck here and we cannot work like this. YOUR HELP NEEDE!
When started investigating, I found out no SYSVOL and NETLOGON on the new server. I read endless solutions on the net and non applied or solved. Tried the BurFlags D2. I can ping the servers both ways (FQDN and server name). Both servers resolve eachother’s names. Changes to AD appear on other server (both ways). Used REPLMON to check replication and results appear to be fine. Occasional NETDIAG and DCDIAG report LDAP problems. I keep getting 13565 & 13508.
I went through all the various threads on petri forums and no solution was found :-(