Managing Calendars and Contacts for someone

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Managing Calendars and Contacts for someone

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi

My environment is currently running Exchange 2010 and Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003. I recently had a user who has migrated from Lotus Notes onto our Exchange platform. Exchange sits on a Windows 2008 server.

Requirment
    A secretary on the network have been assigned the task of managing the migrated user’s (A Manager) calendar and contacts. What is the best way to manage this. The secretary will be adding, deleting and updating the calendars and contact information on the users behalf. The user will only be viewing the entered information. The user does not require an email address from within my domain.

Should a calendar within the public folders be the way to go, or should this user have his own user account with Exchange and the two users have access to his profile. What is the best way to meet these requirements

In addition what is the best way for the Manager to view his appointments on his blackberry, He does not want to have to accept any requests. The appointments need to appear on teh Blackberrywihtout any intervention from him

Please help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.