Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET

Lync 2013 Possible Certificate Issue

Home Forums Messaging Software Skype for Business Server Lync 2013 Possible Certificate Issue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • todd231
    Participant

So at some point last week, I noticed that when I logged onto my computer at the hotel, Lync wouldn’t connect until i started the VPN. For some reason, this didn’t seem out of the ordinary for me, crappy hotel wireless in the middle of nowhere Alice, Tx.

Anyway, like I said, I didn’t think anything of it until today… I had a user call and say that his Lync wouldn’t connect from his house but that Outlook and everything else we use would.

I started looking into it and sure enough, Lync wouldn’t connect for me at my house.

I started to think DNS, but everything else was working.

Then I started to think Certificate, and then I thought I didn’t want to deal with certificates.

So, my question is this… I have no idea what cert I’m looking for at all. I did find one that was expired 11/5/2016 for this server MYCASVR but that’s the only one.

Can anyone point me in the general direction?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Webinar: Active Directory Security: What Needs Immediate Priority!Live on Tuesday, October 12th at 1 PM ET

Attacks on Active Directory are at an all-time high. Companies that are not taking heed are being punished, both monetarily and with loss of production.

In this webinar, you will learn:

• How to prioritize vulnerability management
  • What attackers are leveraging to breach organizations
  • Where Active Directory security needs immediate attention
  • Overall strategy to secure your environment and keep it secured

Sponsored by: