Lost Administrator Pw – Using peter nordahl offline NT Passw

Home Forums Security Forgot Administrator Password Lost Administrator Pw – Using peter nordahl offline NT Passw

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • santt

I was very happy to find your site discussing how to reset a lost administrator password. I created the CD for the Offline NT Password and Registry editor. I tried it on a stand-alone Win2K Pro machine that I just happened to have lying around without an administrator password. It worked great! Thanks

I want to use on a Windows 2000 Server (Compaq Proliant 1850 with SCSI harddrives). I booted from CD and watched the blank/white scroll down. It stopped at the following:
    “mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all”.

It now just sits there with the white line cursor flashing. Is this normal? How long should I wait before this is considered a failed situation? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I looked for Peter Nordahl’s email, but couldn’t find it on the pages I used. I know you would prefer this question go there, but if you could help that would be great.

What is his email?

Thanks

Tony Santaniello

National Credit Group

516-992-5703 x11

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: